1. Pick up a sticker
You'll find them at most dispensaries where you can buy The Growing Kitchen's products. Alternatively, you may contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (303.578.8454) to request stickers at a dispensary that carries TGK products.
2. Take a photo of your sticker
Show us where your TGK sticker ends up. Did your sticker find a new home on your water bottle, laptop, or notebook? Does it come along on your morning bike ride or cruise around town on your skateboard? The more creative, the better.
3. SHARE YOUR PHOTO ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Share a photo of your sticker on our Facebook timeline, Instagram, or Twitter. Use the hashtag #StickWithTGK and/or tag The Growing Kitchen to submit your photo to the competition. Tag your dispensary for an extra entry.
VOTING NOW OPEN!
+ Free Infused Starter Kit: Heavenly Honey Lemon Chill Pills, Rookie Cookie, Sativa Infused Flower, Mary's Way Salve, Live Out Loud Infused Lip Balm, and a reusable fabric exit bag
+ VIP Invitation to The Growing Kitchen's upcoming birthday party on our 25-acre Boulder farm
+ Rookie Cookie Sampler: Indica, Sativa, & Hybrid Rookie Cookies
+ Infused Flower Sampler: Indica, Sativa, & Hybrid grams of Infused Flower
+ Private Reserve Sampler: A collection of our special Private Reserve items
+ TGK Hoodie & T-Shirt: Organic cotton sweatshirt & T-shirt
+ Free Edibles: Infused products for dispensary employees
The dispensary tagged the most times throughout the competition wins free TGK edibles for their staff.
The Selection Process
The Grand Prize will be awarded by the result of a popular vote. The Growing Kitchen employees will select top entries to comprise the voting pool, based on creativity and aesthetic appeal of the photos.
Voting will take place during the final week of the competition (May 22-29) and will be open to the public. The winner will be the photo with the highest number of votes as of Friday, May 29 at 12:00pm MST.
Prizes (excluding the Grand Prize) will be awarded at random from the pool of eligible entrants. Winners will be selected each Friday throughout the first four weeks of the competition.
Each photo submitted represents one entry to the pool, with an additionally entry added if a dispensary is tagged in the post.
Additional prizes will be awarded one prize per week, on May 1, May 8, May 22, and May 29. Grand prize voting begins May 29 and ends June 5. Grand prize winner will be announced June 5.
VOTING NOW OPEN!
The Details, In brief
+ Must be over age of 21
+ Sticker must be visible in your photo
+ Only one photo per person can be eligible
+ Must be present in Colorado to collect prizes
+ Nudity is not allowed in photographs
+ Please do not deface public property with stickers
+ Must abide by state and federal laws to be eligible
+ This promotion is not associated or endorsed by Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
The Fine Print
The DETAILS, AT LENGTH
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 21. All contestants must be present in the State of Colorado to collect prizes. Employees of The Growing Kitchen (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Grand prize winner is selected by popular vote. Voting pool for the grand prize will be chosen by employees of TGK based on creativity. Additional prizes will be awarded at random from eligible entries.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive TGK merchandise, with a maximum retail value of less than $50, as detailed above.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant TGK a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant TGK the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. The Growing Kitchen is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
c. Winners will be required to demonstrate their age to pick up prize. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of The Growing Kitchen. TGK reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY SOCIAL NETWORKS: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, and release Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to The Growing Kitchen and not to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, and will be used to notify you if you have won.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Growing Kitchen in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Growing Kitchen is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected submissions or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, The Growing Kitchen may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release TGK from any liability resulting from, or related to, participation in the contest.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners may be obtained by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.